1. Navid Mogharrab, Mehriar Amininasab, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Surface Modification Affects the Heme Planarity and Accessibility in Horseradish Peroxidase, 53rd Annual Meeting of American Biophysical Society,Boston, Massachusetts, USA, February 28 - March 4, 2009.
2. Mehriar Amininasab, Navid Mogharrab, Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Molecular Dynamics simulation of Horseradish Peroxidase upon Modification of three accessible lysine residues, 51st Annual Meeting of American Biophysical Society, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, March 3-7, 2007, Pos-973.
3. N. Mogharrab, H. Ghourchian, A novel derivative of HRP with enhanced electron transfer properties, catalytic efficiencyand stability for use as the recognition element of electrochemical biosensors, Second World Congress on Synthetic Receptors, Salzburg, Austria, 7-9 Sep. 2005, P.p3.
4. Hedayatollah Ghourchian, Navid Mogharrab, Improvement of electron transfer properties of horseradish peroxidase by chemical modification, The 17th FAOBMB Symposium/ 2nd IUBMB Special Meeting/ 7th A-IMBN Conference on Genomics and health in the 21st century, Bangkok, Thailand, 22-26 Nov. 2004, P.285.
5. N. Mogharrab, H. Ghourchian, Anthraquinone- modified horseradish peroxidase: A navel derivative with improved efficiency for electrochemical biosensors, 6th Biennial Electrochemistry seminar of Iran (6BESI), chemistry Department, Faculty of science, Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan, Iran, 7-9 Sep. 2005, p.163.
6. N. Mogharrab, H. Ghourchian, Anthraquinone-Modified Horseradish Peroxidase: A novel derivative with Improved Efficiency for Electrochemical Biosensors, 7th Iranian Biophysical Chemistry Conference, Research Institute for Fundamental Sciences, Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran, 18-19 July 2006.
7. N. Mogharrab, H. Ghourchian, Chemically Engineered Horseradish Peroxidase Works Better Than the Native Enzyme, Iran’s 1st International Conference on Biomaterials, Biomaterials Research Center, University of Tehran, Iran, 12-15 Nov 2007.
8. M.N. Sarbolouki, N. Mogharrab, L. Bahadori-Toolabi, B. Ranjbar, H. Naderi-Manesh Studying the interaction of Insulin with ordinary and stealth liposomes. Fifth Iranian Biophysical Chemistry Seminar, Kerman, 6-8 June 2001, p. 23.
9. M.N. Sarbolouki, N. Mogharrab, L. Bahadori-Toolabi, B. Ranjbar, H. Naderi-Manesh, Study of two types of liposomes effect on the lysozyme structure as a model of protein transfer by liposome. 10th Iranian Biology Conference, Shiraz, Iran, Sep. 2001, p. 24-28.